¼ cup Bloombox Spinach Dressing (Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette)
1 head cauliflower (cut into small florets)
1 15-ounce can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
2 tbls olive oil
½ tsp Spanish paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 cup cooked Quinoa
2 cups arugula
1 avocado (cubed)
2 tbls chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine cauliflower, chickpeas, olive oil and spices in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Spread out evenly on baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until the cauliflower begins to char and chickpeas are crispy.
- Set aside to cool slightly
- Combine cooled cauliflower-chickpea mixture with cooked quinoa and arugula.
- Top with avocado.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with chopped parsley and and additional drizzle of dressing
Chef Tip: Top each salad with sliced strip steak from the grill for some extra flavor and protein.