¼ cup Bloombox Spinach Dressing (Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette)
8 ounces grilling cheese, such as halloumi cut into 1-inch cubes and patted dry
Cooking oil (canola, vegetable, or olive)
- Heat the grill to high.
- In a mixing bowl combine cheese, dressing and a small pinch of salt
- Pierce marinated cheese onto metal skewers or pre-soaked wooden skewers (about 3 to 4 per skewer). Reserve any leftover marinade at the bottom of bowl.
- Brush the grates lightly with oil and add the skewers.
- Cook, rotating them carefully every few minutes, until evenly browned and slightly charred in places, about 3 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and brush with remaining marinade.
- Serve immediately.
Chef Tip: Using flat metal skewers is best, but not necessary. If using wooden skewers, they must be soaked in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling to prevent flare-ups.