¼ cup Bloombox Arugula Dressing (Cumin Coriander Vinaigrette)
2 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
4 ears of corn, shucked
2 cups shredded red cabbage
1 cup micro arugula greens
4 cups chopped kale
1 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Start the grill and pre heat to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, coat the squash, zucchini and corn with the sunflower oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and just tender, about 10 minutes for the squash and zucchini and 15 minutes for the corn.
- Cut the squash and zucchini into 2-inch pieces and return to the bowl.
- Cut the corn kernels off of the cobs and add to the bowl; let cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the red cabbage, sprouts and kale.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Transfer to bowls, top with sunflower seeds and micro greens
Chef Tip: While this is intended to be a vegan dish, marinated, grilled chicken thighs can be added for a unique twist.