1 Bunch Kale
2 tbsp Kale Dressing
1/4 cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
1 Gala Apple
1 Red Onion
1/4 cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese
1. Chop the kale.
2. Quarter the radishes.
3. Chop the apple into 1/4 inch cubes.
4. Thinly slice the onion.
5. In a large bowl, toss the kale and dressing. Salt to taste.
6. Massage the kale with your hands for 3 minutes until it is darker and a little limp.
7. Add all other ingredients other than cheese and toss.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with cheese.
Chef Tip: Top each salad with some shredded rotisserie chicken for some extra flavor and protein.