4 cups Spinach Leaves
2 tbsp Spinach Dressing
2 cups Heirloom Tomatoes
1/4 cup Marcona Almonds
1 Large Cucumber
1 Red Onion
1/4 cup Manchego Cheese
1. Remove the spinach leaves stems.
2. Quarter tomatoes.
3. Slice cucumber into 1/4 inch pieces.
4. Thinly slice onion.
5. In a large bowl combine spinach and Spinach Dressing and toss. Salt to taste.
6. Fold in cucumbers, almonds, and red onion.
7. Transfer to serving bowl and top with tomatoes and manchego cheese.
Chef Tip: Toss the salad with your hands to help with coating the entire spinach leaf.